Group YeE

Thursday, August 24, 2006

Boohhooo, I'm Sad

I'm sad. I'll admit it. I got home and there is no one to talk to (except the hubby when he's not busy which is never.) And I don't have exciting things to learn or fun people to laugh with. I am going to the beach for a week-- YAY! But Seth can't come because of work so boooooooo. AND then because I am going to the beach I am missing a bunch of auditions for the fall season. (I always manage to do that. . . . . ) So, I don't know what is better getting some good R&R and then coming home to nothing or working my ass off just for works sake. I FEEL POINTLESS AND I HATE FEELING POINTLESS! ooooooooo, transitions suck. I am sure all of you are busy with school and Kevin with Mary Poopins (meant to write Poppins but Poopins is so much funnier--pooped a testicle lately?) And Danielle with Florence coming up!!!!!! Elizabeth you better get on and start bloggin'!
Sad, bitter and little depressed.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home